There is no economic system more irrational, unjust, unworkable and inherently failure-ridden than Marxist Socialism. Under any Marxist Socialist regime, the people suffer. Dharma Nationalism calls for the complete reversal of all socialist policies in our economy and culture, and replacing these failed policies with a culture in which all people keep what they have earned with their own labor. We support a meritocratic system in which all individuals are honored for their specific contributions to society in accordance with their own personal talents, psycho-physical characteristics, accomplishments and goals. Support the Dharma Nation Movement today if you want to restore sanity and reason to the economy and culture.
June 5, 2012
From Each According to His Ability / To Each According to His Merit
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 at 1:21 pm and tagged with communism, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, economy, freedom, good governance, marxism, socialism and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma