The Ashtanga Yoga system of both Patanjali and the Upanishads represents the original Yoga system of Sanatana Dharma. While many people in modernity practice different elements of Yoga, however, few practice with the understanding that the Ashtanga system is meant to be practiced as a full-fledged sadhana. In this important talk, given at the eighth International Sanatana Dharma Conference in August, 2022, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya explains how to successfully practice Yoga as a spiritually empowering sadhana.
September 12, 2022
The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
This entry was posted on Monday, September 12th, 2022 at 5:56 am and posted in Dharma Nation Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma