Both modern progressive liberalism, and the reactionary response to liberalism in the form of conservatism, are highly flawed manifestations of conflict-oriented, controlled politics. We thus reject them both. Dharma Nationalism is neither liberal nor conservative in the normative sense of these terms. Some of our positions will seem conservative to some people, while other positions will seem liberal. Rather, the Dharma Nation Concept transcends such terms by integrating and surpassing the best of both. Dharma Nationalism is a radically new way of understanding politics that is based upon eternal principles and a common sense approach.
June 4, 2012
No Left or Right
This entry was posted on Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 8:21 pm and tagged with dharma manifesto, dharma nation, freedom, tyranny and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma