Our institutions ceased a very long ago to represent the interests of the people. Our media, government bureaucracies, schools and academic institutions have become corrupt enemies of the people’s interest. There is a much better way to organize government in order to ensure justice, prosperity and social sanity. The Dharma Manifesto explains how. Read it today!
December 25, 2012
We Have the Power
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 at 9:20 pm and tagged with coming golden age, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, good governance, revolution, sanatana dharma, sri dharma pravartaka acharya and posted in Call to Action. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Power of Stillness
- The Path of Manu: Progenitor of Mankind
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma