One of the most important principles that the religious tradition of Sanatana Dharma teaches us is that we are at all times surrounded by the blessings and grace of God. Despite the fact that God is always bestowing His blessings upon us, many of us struggle to be aware of God’s tremendous gifts in our lives. In this exclusive talk that was delivered February 27, 2021 on the ISDS Discord server, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya shares with us the nature of God’s blessings, as well as the importance of cultivating a deeper sense of appreciation, gratitude and thanksgiving in our lives. If you wish to receive God’s blessings, then be a blessing in the lives of others.
December 9, 2021
Practicing Gratitude in Spiritual Life
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 9th, 2021 at 7:48 pm and tagged with dharma nation, sanatana dharma, sri dharma pravartaka acharya and posted in Dharma Nation Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma