Whether we refer to the unprecedented problems we are experiencing in the economy, on the political scene, or in the rapid degeneration of cultural, social and spiritual standards, we know that we are living in an era of tremendous global crisis. As Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya explains in this timely and important video, the root cause of all these peripheral crises can be directly attributed to a deep crisis in leadership. We are lacking able leaders. We are, today, lacking credible political, spiritual and cultural leaders who are equipped to lead us out of the darkness and into the light. In this bold presentation, Sri Acharyaji explains to us the current crisis that we are facing, how our leadership has fallen far short in their sacred duty toward their people, and what must be done to create a future leadership that will ensure the rebirth of spiritual civilization and a more just world. If you are currently occupying a leadership position, if you aspire to someday become a leader, or if you understand the importance of leadership during this time of global crisis, you must see this greatly enlightening video today.
July 2, 2012
The Vedic Art of Leadership
This entry was posted on Monday, July 2nd, 2012 at 7:57 pm and tagged with acharya, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, economic, empowerment, god, guru, leadership, political, prabhupada, sanatana dharma, spiritual, sri dharma pravartaka acharya, swami, vedic and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma