The Dharma Nationalist foreign policy will be primarily centered around a strategy of non-intervention in the affairs of other nations. The only possible exceptions to this general principle will be the potential extending of aid to newly formed Dharmic governments in foreign lands. Our general policy of non-intervention includes a) the cessation of all military, economic and aid assistance to the governments of foreign nations; b) avoiding all wars and military actions in foreign nations in which the express aim is not to save American lives that are directly placed in harm’s way; c) the closing of all military bases currently on foreign soil, with all troops brought back to America to defend the actual Homeland.
June 21, 2012
Truth Based Foreign Policy
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 at 1:32 pm and tagged with dharma manifesto, dharma nation, foreign policy, good governance, intervention, iran, iraq, libya, lies and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Power of Stillness
- The Path of Manu: Progenitor of Mankind
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma