Are there some people in this world who are innately evil, who consciously seek to victimize the innocent? The Vedic tradition explains to us that there are definitely a small minority of individuals in this world who are purely evil in their inner character. Such evil people are to be avoided at all costs. In this powerful short video, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya explains to us why it has been in the direct interest of evil people to brainwash the masses into believing that there is no such thing as evil people.
August 2, 2022
There Are No Evil People?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022 at 9:16 pm and posted in Dharma Nation Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
- Vedic Questions/Vedic Answers – June 2022
- Principles of Perfect Leadership
- The Purest Devotees – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fourteen
- The Divine Ontology of Shakti-Shaktiman
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma