One of the most traumatic experiences that a person can possibly have is spiritual abuse at the hands of a fake spiritual teacher. While all New Age spiritual teachers are certainly frauds and cheats, fake spiritual teachers are all around us today, regardless of the form of spirituality that we look at. Indeed, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya has stated bluntly that 95% of individuals who even claim to be gurus are frauds. How does a sincere spiritual seeker recover from having been taken advantage of by such evil charlatans? In this short but very powerful video, Sri Acharyaji encourages us to never give up on knowing God despite having been taken advantage of by spiritual grifters. We are to never give up!
September 12, 2022
Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
This entry was posted on Monday, September 12th, 2022 at 5:57 am and posted in Dharma Nation Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma