Tuesday, March 15th is the Ides of March. In America, it is also “Super Tuesday II”, the day in which multiple states will be conducting primaries for the Republican and Democratic parties. Voters in Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio will be going to the polls to elect their parties’ nominees for President of the United States. Most analysts are in agreement that tomorrow will serve to winnow the field of candidates considerably, perhaps even revealing conclusively who the likely nominees will be. At a minimum, Marco Rubio and John Kasich are expected to abandon the race. On March 16th, we will be providing our own analysis of the primary results from a Vedic perspective.
March 14, 2016
The Ides of March
This entry was posted on Monday, March 14th, 2016 at 7:23 pm and tagged with 2016 primaries, acharya, clinton, dharma manifesto, presidential election, sanatana dharma, sanders, trump and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
- Leading a Moral Life – The Ten Ethical Principles of Dharma
- Overcoming Addictions Spiritually
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma