Both modern progressive liberalism, and the reactionary response to liberalism in the form of conservatism, are highly flawed manifestations of conflict-oriented, controlled politics. We thus reject them both. Dharma Nationalism is neither liberal nor conservative in the normative sense of these terms. Some of our positions will seem conservative to some people, while other positions will seem liberal. Rather, the Dharma Nation Concept transcends such terms by integrating and surpassing the best of both. Dharma Nationalism is a radically new way of understanding politics that is based upon eternal principles and a common sense approach.
June 4, 2012
No Left or Right
This entry was posted on Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 8:21 pm and tagged with dharma manifesto, dharma nation, freedom, tyranny and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Power of Stillness
- The Path of Manu: Progenitor of Mankind
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma