Does the mere fact that there is a diversity of opinion on Truth mean that there consequently is no Truth? Is Truth just a matter of opinion? This powerful video lays these philosophical questions to rest once and for all.
May 23, 2012
Who Has The Truth?
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 at 12:44 pm and tagged with dharma nation, prabhupada, sri dharma pravartaka acharya, truth, vedic truth and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Power of Stillness
- The Path of Manu: Progenitor of Mankind
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma