The following extraordinary video was filmed in 2017 at a Theravada Buddhist temple. The great Vedic guru and Yoga Master Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya can be seen in the center of the screen meditating in complete yogic stillness with several of his disciples sitting near him as Buddhist monks recite sacred sutras. Sri Acharyaji and his disciples did not know at the time that they were being filmed. This video is a vivid example of the power of stillness in meditation.
February 14, 2022
The Power of Stillness
This entry was posted on Monday, February 14th, 2022 at 8:18 pm and posted in Dharma Nation Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma