One of the most spiritually debilitating behaviors that a person can chose to be trapped by is negativity. Negativity keeps us from making the right choices; from being in connection with reality; and from achieving anything good in either the material or spiritual dimensions of our lives. In this inspiring video, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya explains to us how we can defeat negativity in our lives, and enjoy the very real happiness that we all truly desire.
January 23, 2022
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 23rd, 2022 at 11:49 pm and posted in Dharma Nation Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma