Sanatana Dharma (The Eternal Natural Way) begins with the natural supposition that God not only exists, but is the basis of all reality. Atheism is a pseudo ideology predicated upon a need to justify moral and existential cowardice. “If there is no God,” the atheist hopes, “then I am accountable to nothing but my own whims.” Sanatana Dharma offers a path free from such amoral self-delusion!
April 9, 2013
Atheism & Moral Cowardice
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 at 4:56 pm and tagged with atheism, atheist, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, prabhupada, sanatana dharma, sri dharma pravartaka acharya, vedic and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma