Sanatana Dharma (The Eternal Natural Way) begins with the natural supposition that God not only exists, but is the basis of all reality. Atheism is a pseudo ideology predicated upon a need to justify moral and existential cowardice. “If there is no God,” the atheist hopes, “then I am accountable to nothing but my own whims.” Sanatana Dharma offers a path free from such amoral self-delusion!
April 9, 2013
Atheism & Moral Cowardice
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 at 4:56 pm and tagged with atheism, atheist, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, prabhupada, sanatana dharma, sri dharma pravartaka acharya, vedic and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Power of Stillness
- The Path of Manu: Progenitor of Mankind
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma