Our institutions ceased a very long ago to represent the interests of the people. Our media, government bureaucracies, schools and academic institutions have become corrupt enemies of the people’s interest. There is a much better way to organize government in order to ensure justice, prosperity and social sanity. The Dharma Manifesto explains how. Read it today!
December 25, 2012
We Have the Power
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 at 9:20 pm and tagged with coming golden age, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, good governance, revolution, sanatana dharma, sri dharma pravartaka acharya and posted in Call to Action. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma