Instantiating Natural Law in the Social-Political Arena
The ideologies of the twentieth century have all failed us. On the left of the political spectrum, Liberalism, Socialism, Communism and Anarchism have all failed to deliver on the utopian paradise on Earth that they all claimed they could create. From the right, Conservatism, Fascism and Capitalism have all failed in their attempt to recapture the better world that once was. The time has come to put the failed ideologies of the twentieth century behind us. The reality of Natural Law (Dharma) is eternal (sanatana). It has served as the spiritual crucible from which the greatness of our past heritage has been born. More, it will serve as the blueprint for a renewed spiritual civilization in our immediate future.
What We Stand For
1. Dharma Nationalism stresses quality over quantity both philosophically and in all practical policy decisions.
2. Dharma Nationalism strives always for order over chaos, beauty over ugliness; harmony over conflict; the natural over the artificial.
3. Our orientation is toward the Eternal, rather than merely toward the illusion of materialism.
4. We fight for the unity and integration of our people over social discord and fragmentation.
5. The natural and organic takes precedence over the artificial and technological.
6. We support national freedom, sovereignty and decentralization over forced union, centralization and tyranny.
7. We uphold the values of hierarchical diversity over that of radical egalitarianism. Truth, freedom and depth are expressed vertically, not horizontally.
8. We espouse firm morality over relativistic ethics.
9. We demand the abolition of all incomes unearned by work. All incomes and wealth must be earned through personal creativity, hard work and positive ingenuity.
10. The private takes precedence over the public.
Neither Liberal Nor Conservative
Both modern progressive liberalism, and the reactionary response to liberalism in the form of conservatism, are highly flawed manifestations of conflict-oriented, controlled politics. We thus reject them both. Dharma Nationalism is neither liberal nor conservative in the normative sense of these terms. Some of our positions will seem conservative to some people, while other positions will seem liberal. Rather, the Dharma Nation Concept transcends such terms by integrating and surpassing the best of both. Dharma Nationalism is a radically new way of understanding politics that is based upon eternal principles and a common sense approach.
Neither Socialism Nor Capitalism
Socialism is the concentration of economic power in the hands of a few via the mechanism of impersonal centralized government institutions. Capitalism is the concentration of economic power in the hands of a few via the mechanism of impersonal centralized financial and corporate institutions. Dharma Nationalist economics, on the other hand, is the unleashing of the natural resourceful creativity of human persons in the local context.
The unnecessary conflict over the antithetical economic theories of socialism and capitalism have led to the death of untold millions, the polarization of the world, and economic stagnation (especially during the post-Cold War period). Dharma Economics is thoroughly opposed to both economic extremes of Socialism and Capitalism. Both systems have arisen as a direct result of materialism, selfishness and greed. Both systems exult the importance of quantitative acquirement over the inherent qualities of human dignity and spiritual value. Both systems have dehumanized the individual person, have purposefully destroyed the traditional family unit, and have turned the natural beauty and inherent value of the Earth into a devalued commodity designed merely for selfish exploitation.
General Governance Policies
1. The sanctity of private property rights will be upheld at all times.
2. The immediate elimination of the progressive or graduated income tax.
3. The protection of all rights of inheritance.
4. Protection of the property of all private citizens.
5. Radical decentralization and demonopolization of the national banking system.
6. Radical decentralization of the means of communications and transportation into the hands of localized private family-based institutions.
7. Radical reduction of instruments of production owned by the state, corporate monopolies, media conglomerates, and the military-industrial complex, as well as encouraging private families to bring waste lands into active cultivation, along with the improvement of the general environment.
8. Elimination of equal liability of all to labor. Encouragement of small family business, and family run agriculture.
9. Deindustrialization of the agricultural sector, renewal of the many thousands of small cities and towns containing a population of less than 250,000, thus encouraging a more equitable distribution of population over the country. Rather than all power, culture, opportunity, and means of communication being concentrated in only the 50 largest cities of America, these elements should be shared by thousands of smaller cities, as well as all towns and villages.
10. All education for children should be provided exclusively by privately run schools and/or home-schooling within the family.
11. The traditional family (a male husband, a female wife, with or without children) shall eternally form the primary organizational unit of the nation. Each and every other form of government – local, municipal, county, state, federal, etc., – exists in the service of the prosperity, protection and interests of our nation’s traditional family units.
12. While the government is tasked with providing law enforcement services, the individual, family and local community shall always be recognized and respected as the first line of defense against crime. Thus, all citizens shall bear the right to be armed in any manner each citizen deems necessary to defend himself against the criminal element. Individuals and families have the right to organize themselves into local crime watch and protection associations, and to thus assist local law enforcement agencies in their tasks.
Instantiating Natural Law in Modern Governance
Contrary to what materialist historical revisionists have attempted to convince us, there was indeed a time when people were happy, when government truly represented the highest interests and aspirations of the people, rather than merely those of corrupt politicians, and when society actually functioned in accordance with compassion, reason, and mutual concern. Such was the concept of the Dharma Nation – government that represents the political instantiation of Natural Law principles.
Dharma (Natural Law) is an eternal phenomenon, originating from the Divine will of the Absolute, and serving as the sustaining foundation of all reality. Dharma was at one time the guiding principle of the planet. Dharma shall again serve to guide us all back to global sanity in the immediate future. Dharma is again ascending.
 “Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to ensure peace, security, and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.” – George Washington, in a speech to Congress, January 7, 1790.