The source and basis of all moral, ethical, and legal norms and behavior is the eternal and universal Natural Law. Since atheism intellectually disputes the existence of Natural Law, atheism is itself, subsequently, an attempt to negate the morality, ethics and legal norms and behavior that are predicated upon Natural Law. All follower of Natural Law, then, reject every and all forms of atheism.
July 3, 2012
Atheism is Intellectual Lethargy
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 at 12:30 am and tagged with atheism, atheist, communism, communist, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, sanatana dharma, vedic and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma