The source and basis of all moral, ethical, and legal norms and behavior is the eternal and universal Natural Law. Since atheism intellectually disputes the existence of Natural Law, atheism is itself, subsequently, an attempt to negate the morality, ethics and legal norms and behavior that are predicated upon Natural Law. All follower of Natural Law, then, reject every and all forms of atheism.
July 3, 2012
Atheism is Intellectual Lethargy
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 at 12:30 am and tagged with atheism, atheist, communism, communist, dharma manifesto, dharma nation, sanatana dharma, vedic and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- The Power of Stillness
- The Path of Manu: Progenitor of Mankind
- Defeat Evil in Your Life
- Take Control of Your Destiny
- Worshiping God in the Kali Yuga
- Going Beyond Religious Materialism – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Thirteen
- HOPE for the New Year – 2022
- Holy Name Day – 2021
- The Teachings of Isha Putra
- Defeating Negativity
- The Meaning of the Bhagavad Gita
- The Benefits of Vegetarianism
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma