Does the mere fact that there is a diversity of opinion on Truth mean that there consequently is no Truth? Is Truth just a matter of opinion? This powerful video lays these philosophical questions to rest once and for all.
May 23, 2012
Who Has The Truth?
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 at 12:44 pm and tagged with dharma nation, prabhupada, sri dharma pravartaka acharya, truth, vedic truth and posted in Outreach Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Recovering from Spiritual Abuse
- The Ashtanga Yoga System as Sadhana
- The Epistemology of Bhakti – Narada Bhakti Sutras, Session Fifteen
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Three
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part Two
- They Want You in a Weakened State
- The Teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu: Part One
- A Call to Dharma
- Celebrating the True Guru
- The Vedic Concept of Freedom
- Understanding the Bhagavad Gita: Acharyaji Appears with Philosophicat
- The Infinite Nature of Vishnu
Learn More About Sanatana Dharma